The purpose of the MACtac Creative Awards (the “Awards”) is to reward innovative, ambitious and creative project performed by MACtac business partners from all over the world with MACtac adhesive products.
Any organization and individual involved in the creation or application of MACtac Products is eligible to participate in the Award contest, subject to the conditions set out below.
Submission of projects
Applicants to the Awards may submit one or more of their project product realized in the [preceding calendar year / 12 months preceding the application ] (the “Reference Period”).
For the purpose of these rules, “Applicant” shall mean any person uploading a description, a picture and/or a video presenting a project performed during the Reference Period (hereafter the “Materials”). There is no limit to the number of projects that may be submitted by any Applicant.
Applicant acknowledges and agrees that by submitting any project to the Jury of the Awards, it expressly allows MACtac to use the Materials submitted for its own commercial and marketing needs, and in particular, without limitation, for onward publication in its brochures, website or in social netprojects.
Each Applicant is responsible for ensuring that the submission of any material describing its projects does not infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights and copyrights. Each Applicant shall hold MACtac harmless against any claim from any third party which would result from the use by MACtac of the Materials submitted to the Awards for the purpose of promoting their project.
Ineligibility and Exclusion
MACtac reserves the right refuse a submission by an Applicant if such submission violates applicable laws and regulations and/or public order rules (such as pornographic material, racist or violent messages or any other Material that would be offensive).
Submissions that are judged ineligible by MACtac, at its own discretion, are immediately disqualified from their participation to the Awards.
MACtac also reserves the right to exclude any submission and / or any Applicant that is found to breach these participation rules.
If, when using the Awards website, you notice an infringement or any other abuse by an Applicant, please report it by selecting the “report an abuse” link located on each website page or by contacting the person mentioned at the “Contact” section below.
Applicants must first create a MACtac web account in order to be able to submit their Materials to the Awards. Once logged in your account, please fill the Directory Entry Form with the requested information, including a description of the project(s). The Applicant needs also to specify in which of the following categories its project belongs to : vehicles, boats, outdoor fourniture, non-promotional interior decoration, interior or exterior decoration of a shop and points of sale.
When uploaded on the MACtac Creative Awards website, your submission will be assessed by MACtac to check that you fulfill all the requirements set out in these rules. As set out above, MACtac reserves the right to disqualify any submission in accordance to these rules.
Evaluation & Voting System
Once accepted by MACtac, submissions will be published on the Awards website for evaluation by by the Jury and the public (all MACtac webusers can take part to the vote). The Jury is made of 5 professionals who are selected for their reputed qualifications among the world of arts and design. For the sake of a fairness and representative vote, the MACtac Creative Awards particularly focus on the diversity of the members of the Jury in terms of geographical origin and gender. You may find further information on the members of the Jury by clicking on the following link here.
The members of the Jury express their vote through a back office system. In order to reach a fair and efficient verdict, MACtac has created a transparent and rigorous evaluation system based on three criteria :innovation, impact and design.
The voting period will be open for 20 days each month
Each project will be assessed out of 100. The balance of points awarded by the Jury and the public will be regulated according to the number of public voters i.e. the more persons from the public will vote, the heavier their participation will weight in the final score. For example, if 16 persons from the public vote for a project, the public will weight for 16% of the final mark of this project, whilst Jury vote will weight for the remaining 84%.
However, weight of the public vote will not exceed 40% of the total score, the remaining 60% being awarded by the Jury only. Please note that neither the Jury’s nor the public’s notes will be shown on the Awards website; only the average mark will be available/displayed.
Project of the Day : Everyday, MACtac will grant a distinction to each project uploaded during the same day. The award granted depend on the total score of each project : gold distinction for the projects scoring above 90, silver for the ones scoring from 80 to 90, bronze for the ones scoring from 70 to 80 and participation award for the ones with a total mark below 70.
Please note that MACtac will only display 5 new projects per day on the “project of the day” page of the Awards website. Therefore, a project may not be published on this page on the day it receives its award. The Applicant will be informed by email of the date of the publication on the Awards website.
When a project is rewarded with an award, a diploma and a badge are automatically sent to the Applicant by email. A physical version of the awards is sent within a month.
Project of the Month : Every month, MACtac recognizes, among all the projects submitted during the past month, the project that was granted with the highest total score. In the event of a tie, the winning project will be the one who received the highest score from the public.
The winning Applicants will be rewarded with a MasterCard giftcard of 500 € and an official certificate.
Project of the Year: Every year and for each category, MACtac recognizes, among all the projects submitted during the past year, the projects that were granted with the highest total score. In the event of a tie, the winning project will be the one who received the highest score from the public.
A special prize rewards the project that was granted the highest amount of likes and shares during the past year.
The winning Applicants will be rewarded with MasterCard giftcard of 1000€ and an official certificate.
May you have any further questions, inquiries or complaint on the MACtac Creative Awards, please contact X at the following email address : email@example.com